- Go to Endpoint management dashboard.
2. Click on ‘Checks’.
3. On right side, from the dropdown select ‘Network Management‘.
4. Now, select the operating system: Windows.
5. The checks corresponding to this filter will be highlighted in green.
6. Select the ‘Firewall Policies‘ check.
7. You will be displayed with the check name, description, result pane, and possible actions after triggering the check.
8. To schedule the query execution for the agent, click on Trigger.
9. Update the query trigger settings:
- Set the Query run count time in seconds.
- Set the time in minutes to run the query often.
- In Schedule options pane, set the Query Trigger Time Frame.
- Click on Update.
10. Select the Scope to assign the query to the group/devices.
11. To send query to the agent, click on Submit.
12. In Result pane, you will be displayed with all the firewall policies.
13. You can take possible actions according to the results. Possible actions are specified at the bottom pane. Click on the desired action, you will be redirected to Create Response page. In Created Actions, you will find all the responses created for the following check.
Now you know how to check all firewall policies in Windows systems.