Endpoint management module helps to collect all the essential missing patches in Windows system. It will help you take necessary action immediately. Follow the steps below to the same:
- Go to Endpoint Management module in SanerNow.
2. Click on Checks.
3. From the drop-down box on the right-hand side, select Patch Management.
4. Now, choose the operating system: Windows.
5. All the checks corresponding to windows patch management are highlighted in green.
6. Click on Important Missing Patches.
To schedule the query execution for the agent, click on Trigger. You need to fill up query trigger settings:
- Set the Query run count time in seconds.
- Set the time in minutes to run the query often.
- In Schedule options pane, set the Query Trigger Time Frame.
- Click on Update.
7. Click on the ‘Scope‘ to choose the scope of the query.
8. To send the query to agent, click on ‘Submit‘.
9. In the Result Pane, you can collect all the important missing patches. You can also download the CSV format of the result pane.
10. You can take possible actions according to the results. Possible actions are specified at the bottom pane. Click on the desired action, you will be redirected to Patch Management module (Given that you have subscribed to this module). In Patch Management, you can patch all the important missing patches.
Now you know how to collect all the important missing patches in Windows.