To create a new user in SanerNow, go to Control Panel in the visibility dashboard.
1. In Control Panel settings, click on Users. You will land on the Users page.
2. Click on New User. You will be displayed with New User Window.
3. Please fill up all the details like Login Id, Name, Organization and set its password, Role, Managing organization, and MFA Policy.
4. To set the Role of the new user, you have two roles: Normal user and Account Admin.
5. It would help if you assigned the organization to manage the new user. SanerNow facilitates the dropdown options to select the organization.
6. Select the MFA policy. You can choose Google Authenticator or PingOne.
7. You can also give access to the new user:
- Give Full access
- Read Only
- Custom access in each Tools
That’s all. You created a new user in SanerNow.