Some organizations need not oblige with the specific benchmark. But security is a concern. Hence SanerNow gives a set of general security templates to custom-create security policies.
Now, let us know how custom create security policy works in SanerNow.
- In the compliance management dashboard, click on benchmark
- Now, click on create a new benchmark
- You will be displayed with all the security policies like general compliance, NIST, PCI, and HIPAA
- Select the desired compliance standard and select the templates from the checkbox
- You are facilitated with editing the individual template
- Choose the categories and add desired values
- You will also find the description of the template
- Click on next to move on to the next category
- After the edit is done, click on save
This is how we can custom create a security policy.