SanerNow allows excluding both security patches and non-security patches that are not applicable to the environment. As these excluded patches do not show up on the dashboard until the completion of policy duration or until the policy is deleted, you can manage them in the Exclusion section.
- Go to Exclusion in Patch management, you can view all the excluded policies, edit policies, and delete them from the exclusion list.
- To edit policies, click on Edit in the Action section and fill up all the required policy details in Exclude Item(s) window.
3. Click on the Delete button in the Action section to delete the policy.
4. In the Action section, you can also enable or disable the policy.
5. The (i) icon displays the comment given to the policy.
6. You can also export the excluded vulnerabilities through CSV.
Now you have successfully managed the excluded patches in SanerNow.