- Go to Control Panel.
2. Click on the Users, and you will land on the Users page.
3. You can create New User by clicking on New Users and filling up all the details.
4. You can also manage users with multiple filters like Role-based access, Organizations, Managing organizations, and Managing accounts.
5. Role-based access filter view
6. Organization filter view
7. Managing Organization filter
8. Managing Accounts filter
9. You can also Search for users in the search bar.
Thus, using these filters, you can easily manage users and their preferences.