SanerNow provides minimal subscriptions of 10 for a free trial of 30 days. Follow the steps below to create a new organization after provisioning the tools and updating the profile.
- Once the tools are provisioned, and the profile is updated, you will land on the Onboard your Organization page.
2. Fill in all the details of Organization Name, Allowed Subscriptions, and Expiry Date.
3. Click on Onboard.
Your new organization will be onboarded.
Note: The process of organization onboarding can take several minutes. Please be patient. Later, you can create different organizations in the control panel settings of the visibility dashboard.
Now, let us understand how to create a new organization in the Control Panel Settings of the visibility dashboard.
- Go to Control Panel. You will land on the All Organization Page.
2. Click on New Organization.
3. Fill in all the details: Organization Name, Allowed Subscriptions and set the Expiry Date. You can enable/disable the provision tools.
4. Click on Onboard.
5. Your new organization is onboarded. Now you will lab on the onboarding Saner agent deployment page.
Now you know how to create new a organization in SanerNow.