SanerNow provides rapid scans for compliance management. You can schedule the compliance scan by enabling it during the agent configuration.
Let us learn how to run a compliance scan in SanerNow.
- Go to SanerNow control panel settings and select the organization
- Click on agent configuration
- Now create the scan settings by selecting Create settings
- In create settings window, select the scan mode: Low mode or full throttle
- Also, you can set the threshold of the CPU for scanning
- There are two options to scan. One is a vulnerability scan, and the other is a scan for compliance
- To run a compliance scan, make sure the compliance scan is enabled
- Choose the behavior of the scan when missed:
- Postpone by x hours and specify the hour after reboot
- As per the next scheduled scan
- As soon as it detects missed scan
- Assign the setting name and setting description, and select the groups to apply these settings
- Lastly, click on Create
Now you know how to run a compliance scan