- To get started with SanerNow, open the SecPod website www.secpod.com.
- Click the TRY FOR FREE option at the top right of the SecPod webpage.
- The webpage displays the Sign Up For Free and Sign In options, as shown below.
- If you have already registered with SanerNow, click on the Sign In option
- To register with SaneNow, provide a valid email address, username, company name, and password in the Sign Up for Free fields. The email address will be the username of the login. Follow the below instructions for setting up a password:
- The first and last name must contain alphanumeric characters.
- The password needs at least one number, one upper case, one lower case, and a special character.
- The minimum password length should be seven characters, and the maximum length should be 20 characters.
Note: If you cannot register, please check the email address to ensure it is valid and has not been previously registered.
- After filling in the details, click the Sign-Up button to complete the registration. An email will be sent to the email id to verify the registered email.
Note: Please check the spam folder if you did not receive the email within a few minutes.
- Click on the link sent in the email to finish the verification process. You will receive a confirmation web page within a few minutes, as shown below.
Note: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive the registration email or if the Sign-Up Confirmation isn’t displayed after clicking the email link. It may take a few minutes for the confirmation to show.
- On the SanerNow web page, click the Sign In option at the top.
- Enter the username and password and get started with the SanerNow configuration.
- You will redirect to the Account Setup page on the successful sign-in.