- Click on the Whitelist option on the PA Dashboard.
2. You will be redirected to the Whitelist page.
3. Select the PA ID’s that you want to be whitelisted within the account. You can select single, multiple or even select all listed PA ID’s here by clicking on the checkbox located on the left side right next to the ID column.
4. Now, click on the Save button located at the right-hand corner of the page.
5. The PA tool will whitelist the selected the PA ID’s and then perform a Posture Anomaly Scan on the account to recalculate the Anomaly status.
6. Now go to the PA Dashboard, you will see all the non-whitelisted PA IDs displayed under Posture Anomaly Details pane. You can see a ‘Eye’ icon on the Posture Anomaly Details pane. This indicates that whitelisted PA IDs exist and are not displayed currently.
7. You can click on the Eye icon to see whitelisted PA ID’s.
Now you know how to whitelist PA ID.