July 28, 2020
SanerNow 188.8.131.52 comes out with several enhancements to enrich the product usage experience. . This maintenance release also includes bug fixes to enhance the performance of the SanerNow platform.
Patch Management (PM) module improved with new enhancements
- Enhanced visibility in the Patch Management (PM) Dashboard to understand risks, patches, and the impact of patching at any given time.
- Added search functionality in PM Dashboard, supporting granular searches on all patch metadata.
- Ability to view the impact of patching while creating patching tasks.
- Added search filters in the PM job status page
- Added a new policy to automatically delete inactive devices based on specific criteria.
- New support introduced to audit SQL based Database Servers
Several bugs have been addressed improving the reliability, performance, and security of the SanerNow platform.
We hope SecPod SanerNow 184.108.40.206 will ease your endpoint security and management operations to a greater extent. Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feature request or enhancements you expect in the product.